Search This Blog

Monday 6 September 2010

Video Gallery 1 Stormy Seas!

This is a new section to worcestershireweather.com and if you know me ,you will know only to well that I enjoy extreme weather, ok, thats one of the reasons I go storm chasing to the Usa! Its not that I enjoy the destruction it causes and the loss of life which indeed is tragic, but for me ,it puts lifes problems in perspective and shows us Mortal Humans that we are weak, and very fragile to the mighty Mother Nature. This video is generally not so much extreme , well it isnt at all, !but does show us that the power of the weather and sea is unimaginable ,an enourmous and infinate power source, which is there for us to respect but also if technoligy allows to power our modern lives without the need to use carbon, or nuclear.....This footage is taken in beautifull West Wales , and Wales in this case is really living up to its reputation of being very wild at times....ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment